INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [solved] Sync Playlists and Cd's on Drive Device WP SD Card  (Read 1018 times)

TCube

[solved] Sync Playlists and Cd's on Drive Device WP SD Card
« on: August 04, 2014, 05:44:14 am »

Hello,
I would like to have an opinion. Is this optimum ?

Context of Use : in the title + JRiver 19
Re : I want to sync both "Playlists" and "New CDs" to my WP8 mostly to get rid later of "New CDs" on my WP8 once listened on the Go after a few days.

Thus to do this "Sync" up to the "WP8 Drive Device" Sync is quite repetitive. There is a lot of handling before I get to the Option --- > Hand Held (screen).

Step by Step, for CDs,  if that's the correct handling.
- I have to create a playlist on specified Rep in "Smart List" (obviously name "WP8 SD Card "/ "Cd 1").
- Back to "Albums" then create a playlist that will match the previously name I've created in my WP8 SD card rep. within Smart List and here above named "WP8 SD Card / Cd1"
- This done, I have to set - Hand Held Device ---> Options to Sync with "Smart List" now updated.

I just would like to get an automatic creation of "playlist name"  directly from "Albums" to "Smart List"  and not back back and forth to create the playlist name FIRST.

Still  it works awesome i.e  on my WP8 in order to find out "new CDs" I just have to scroll on the WP menu "Playlist" to remember which were "New CDs" and not to scroll the all list of "Albums" which mix up all "Albums" (Playlists & CDs).

Thks a lot
TC
EDIT Ok there is a shortcut : Album / Create Playlist / Move Playlist.  Fine like this  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up