INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't help it... Update Skin Easy Grey version 1.3  (Read 36 times)

Jappie

• Recent member

A new version of the Skin: Easy Grey version 1.3
I put the version-number in the main.xml (About...), not in the Skin Name itself.

Update notes:
1. Playerbar_Search.png: stretching was not working properly. Changed Code. Now everything stays pixelperfect.
2. Updated Icons:
- SmallIcons.png, Options.png, ActionBarNavigation.png: a few new Icons. Added a transparent border. This slightly reduces Icon display-size and gives them some 'air' in Tree-menu and Options windows. Yes, it took some ingenuity with Photoshop actionscripts to automate Icon-size changes :)
Action-bar Icons were grey, now back to original colors.
3. Frame_Spotlight.png: changed design and changed size. Image was not so square at large Skin sizes (200+).
4. minor changes, not worth mentioning.

Testing: I have a 55 inch LG Oled. Never used it at 3840x2160 resolution and 100% size (Windows-setting). 100% makes text very small... My eyes are usually 2.00 meters (78 inch) away with a Windows-setting of 300%. With 100% I needed to get up close: 70 centimeter (27 inch). Anything for a test... It was nice to play with Font-size and Skin-size. Font 8pt and Skin 400% looks good! Mainframe borders and images stay perfect. Set font to 8pt and Skin 200% and enjoy editing your database. Impressive.

I was going to refrain myself from improving the Skin. But my brain kept 'busy'. It needs to accept the current stage of the Skin...
Pages: [1]   Go Up