INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV Cover Art  (Read 1170 times)

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
TV Cover Art
« on: September 01, 2014, 11:29:01 am »

I use Library Server, but if I change my cover art on the server, It doesn't change on the client. I tried unloading the library and loading it again and it didn't work. I also tried to change the cover from the client, but it doesn't work either ...

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: TV Cover Art
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 11:40:10 am »

Normally reloading the Media server PC's library will resync.  But maybe if your autosync is off, you could try a manual sync (File=>Library=> Sync changes with library server). You can try to rebuild thumbnails and verify how you configured cover art in options too

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 11:59:25 am »

Will try and report back. Is moving the Cover Art Folder directory through options a safe thing to do btw?

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 12:15:15 pm »

Well ... nothing worked ... When doing a manual sync, it immediately says that the library has been synced. It takes a fraction of a second for the message to appear (I tired after turning off autosync). I'm not sure what I could reconfigure in options. this did not happen in version 19. Any new shows or track I add flawlessly syncs downstairs, but TV show covers is a culprit, although I didn't try changing covers elsewhere. When I installed 20, I had to re-import most of my TV covers. Maybe that shouldn't have happened and is related to the problem ...

Arindelle

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 01:00:44 pm »

I would do a manual import and make sure that Update for external changes and fix borken links is selected ... probably won't help, but won't hurt.

I really don't know what to suggest. sorry .. someone else??

MrHaugen

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 02:30:51 am »

For the automatic sync to work, I believe you need to set a username and password. This might be just to sync changes BACK to the server, but it's a good idea to enable it anyway. I would exit both MC and MC server on the HTPC to be certain the new cover art is loaded. Not sure if you really need to exit MC, but it certainly did not update the cover art on the fly in the past. I think it was enough to reload the library at that time. This might have been changed though. As it should, anyway.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying
Pages: [1]   Go Up