INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bad Playlist keeps importing - how do I stop this?  (Read 1380 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Bad Playlist keeps importing - how do I stop this?
« on: January 24, 2015, 10:56:20 am »

I keep getting this "new playlist" showing up that is not really a playlist, it's a movie. How do I stop this from happening? I keep deleting it from "Imported Playlists" and "Playlists", then it shows up again.
I only have two playlists so far.

I don't use the Audio side of MC much so I don't know my way around this part of the program

It says it is named "MyMovies" playlist. I used that software a long time ago, before switching to MC17 so there are some mymovies cover art and such around. But I deleted everything I could find related to MyMovies for this movie and yet it keeps coming back as a new playlist.

What do I need to do?

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Re: Bad Playlist keeps importing - how do I stop this?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 11:08:07 am »

shot in the dark... only thing i can think of is what ive been asking for for some time in too easy thread... do you by chance have clients connected to the library where true grit resides? if so, all clients (jriver) must be force closed before removing any playlist, otherwise clients will just keep telling server to readd it.

hope this helps.

CountryBumkin

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 11:15:02 am »

Yes, I have two clients running 24/7. There are no audio/video files on the Clients, but I'll try closing them now, then delete this playlist from the Server.

Thanks

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 11:59:16 am »

If that doesn't work (another thing if you've not thought about it is).

Right click the file, open file location and see if there is a playlist file next to that movie. I highly doubt that's the case but it's something else you can try.
Pages: [1]   Go Up