INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: having trouble renewing trial mem of mc19/20  (Read 1166 times)

BigVolk2112

having trouble renewing trial mem of mc19/20
« on: September 07, 2014, 01:31:09 pm »

This my first post on any forum, so hope its not too detailed.

I started mc 19 trial on July 29 '14. I haven't had time to flush out most all the issues I had getting things running. I started out on a win XP iathlon 64 32 bit comp. upgraded to a used intel i5 760 with newer win 7/64 os since I took out the trial. When I downloaded the mc20 to my new comp it worked sporadically I probably have (or had) problems trying out too many features all at once (ie different dacs, spdif, hdmi, server,gizmo for android,) all while  sorting bugs out of my new evga comp.

The RENEWAL code i got does not work for either mc 19 or 20 and I've uninstalled/installed 5 or more times. I dont have another decent computer to re-try the whole thing with, so how do I get a new renewal code. all 5 requests for anew code have gotten the same code, and it does not work I get an error message to check my Email/internet connection when I request it, and it still goes through to my in box at gmail.

I've tried both chrome and IE browsers, but I am getting tired and frustrated. The jriver MC is probably very powerful, but so far I don't see the need to spend 50 bucks and all this time trying to get it to work. I have a large file library (220000 songs) and 2200 movies, but I want to start trying hdtracks hd files. Media Monkey will do the same thing jriver, so why should I go through all the headache? I can fix most program compatibility problems, but this project is become too big. I need to simplify things and start over. I have MC19 installed now, but haven't been able to open it for 5 days or so . By my math, I started on Jul 29 so I think I still have some time on my trial Renewal,.I hope someone can help me.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: having trouble renewing trial mem of mc19/20
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 01:39:48 pm »

I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer.  It's possible the extension code isn't working in MC20 yet.  We will check, but it probably won't be in time to help you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up