INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: number of visible charecters of tag names. (tag edditing menu)  (Read 903 times)

666JackTheKnife666

• World Citizen
number of visible charecters of tag names. (tag edditing menu)
« on: September 28, 2014, 06:16:41 pm »

I have been using MC for several years now and I have grown increasingly frustrated with an aspect MC's tag editing side menu.
I find that the display of only 9 characters of a tag name to be FAR from ideal.

To illustrate my point I have included a screen capture. Please create an option to specify how many characters of a tag name to be displayed (on the tag edit menu). That way those that enjoy the torment of short cryptic tag names can continue with current behavior and those that use longer descriptive tag names will be equally served.

It would also be a personal joy to me if the tag edit menu could remember how large I want it to be when I have it full size on the left, as it is I constantly every time have to resize it. It would also be quite wonderful if the tag menu would not randomly resize it self to be narrower and again force me to resize the tag editing window.

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: number of visible charecters of tag names. (tag edditing menu)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 06:41:48 pm »

Try holding down the shift key when you open the tagging pane to test the new version which is currently under development.
Be warned that there is sometimes buggy behavior when using it though, which is why it's not the default.

Also disable: Tools → Options → Tree & View → Tree → Auto size width
Pages: [1]   Go Up