INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not enough free disk space?!  (Read 627 times)

Stacy

Not enough free disk space?!
« on: February 01, 2002, 04:36:51 pm »

Hi.  When I try to burn a disk I get the following message:  "There is not enough free disk space to do the conversions prior to burning.  Your temp music disk has ----#-- bytes free and you need -----#-- bytes to convert all tracks.  Either free up disk space or change your temp music directory to a disk with more space"

The three songs I want to burn only take up 73% of the disk (80 minute disk) with 21:22 minutes left, so why would I get this message??  I must say that I didn't have problems with this system before I paid for it.

Thanks for your help.

Christian

RE:Not enough free disk space?!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2002, 05:34:00 pm »

How much space is free on your C drive? or whatever drive you have denoted as a temp drive?

Stacy

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2002, 06:44:00 am »

Wow, I have so much crap under my C temp drive.  Most of it is from MJ.  Do you know why?  I am deleting most of it.  Is it from when I came to MJ on a trial basis before I paid and all that surfing on your site went to my temp drive?  I'll delete some stuff and let you know how that goes.

Thanks

Harry|PLS|the|PLS|Hipster

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2002, 07:54:56 am »

Have you been ripping CDs? A number of users say that certain builds haven't been cleaning WAV files out after encoding is complete. I haven't noticed it, but haven't done much ripping/encoding cuz of space limitations.

HTH

Hvy Duty

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2002, 09:26:41 am »

MJ has the option delete files after encoding this needs to be checked new build for me does delete them
Pages: [1]   Go Up