INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver 20 stops when playing some ripped DVD's or BD's (not with Power DVD14 or  (Read 1960 times)

boer1963

• Recent member

Hi there,

I have a problem with playing a lot of  movies (ripped from DVD or BD). When playing, and you want to scroll further on in the film or want to change to subtitling , the movies stopped playing, and the JRiversystem crashed and you have to start JRiver again!. This is not a problem with Power DVD 14 or VLC mediapayer.

Why is this? Please help. (I don't have any problems with ripped cd's).

Regards,

AJR
Holland

boer1963

• Recent member

Nobody??  :o :'(

boer1963

• Recent member

I just read that an external with a huge memory can cause the problems? My internal drives are 2 TB, and no problem. Also my external drives , 2 TB, gives not any problem. But my new external drive from 6 TB give the problems. Most of the movies (ripped from DVD pr BD) gives the problem of not playing it. One of the movies stops after 2 seconds..... but is playing well with Power DVD 14 or another player.

So, I must quit with drives with a big storage capacity?

Regards,

AJR

WC Argus

I have had the same issues as you including the lockup on scrolling. I hope someone provides you with an answer because I would like to see it. Power DVD will play the files for me as well.

boer1963

• Recent member

Hi Argus,

Oke. I hope they will come with a solution.

For me now, I am not upgrading to MC 20.

Regards,

AJR
Pages: [1]   Go Up