INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio (CD) ripping  (Read 1407 times)

ray77

• Recent member
Audio (CD) ripping
« on: July 23, 2015, 03:46:38 pm »

Recently MC 20 seems to be ripping all CD tracks at the same time (not sequentially as before) and creating one big MC media file (FLAC in my case) plus a "cue" file. Can't seem to find a forum thread on why the ripping process has changed. Will other Media Players be able to recognize and play this new "monolithic" media file?  Is there a user option to select ripping and storing of individual tracks? I am now using a third party program to rip and create individual tracks and importing them into MC.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Audio (CD) ripping
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 04:26:51 pm »

take a look at tools>options>cd,dvd,bd>look at file management and see if the >rip to single file with cue....is checked if it is uncheck it and rip again and see what happens
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

ray77

• Recent member
Re: Audio (CD) ripping
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 05:12:51 am »

Your suggestion worked. I wonder how that box got checked since I didn't know of its existence. p.s. I noticed that album art was missing when the single file option was invoked even tho MC was supposed to automatically retrieve album art. This forum continues to be very responsive and helpful. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up