INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have not received Media Center 20 for Linux Registration Codes  (Read 1938 times)

chairboy

I have not received Media Center 20 for Linux Registration Codes
« on: November 03, 2014, 09:50:21 am »

Hi,

My first post! I am from the UK and have been with you with Media Center 13 for Windows with every release including v20, but up to now either managed to sort out my issues myself or plucked some jewels of wisdom from the support forums (some very knowledgeable people around I have to say). Anyway it is a great piece of software, congratulations to you all, both for what it can do and also its quality which is very good indeed (I used to head up the software testing department in the UK for a sizeable software vendor who shall remain nameless in case any customers read this and still have any gripes)! I did quite a bit of evaluation before I settled with you and have been with you ever since.

Anyway I purchased Media Center 19 for Linux and have registration code for that, and based upon this message http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=90981.msg625307#msg625307 I got the impression that you were very kindly giving upgrades to v20 for all v19 license holders. I did not actually install v19 for Linux at all for various reasons and only just got round to it when v20 came out. I have tried to get my registration codes sent to me (via here https://rover.jriver.com/cgi-bin/restore.cgi) so I could restore a license via that route, but only got v19 codes not v20 ones. Can anyone help me please? I obviously cannot provide v19 registration details here but can email them if required. I do feel slightly cheeky asking and if I missed the boat by not installing v19 that is fair enough since I do think your software is very good value for money at the end of the day

Deanna

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: I have not received Media Center 20 for Linux Registration Codes
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 10:46:21 am »

I will check through our records and re-send your license code via email.
Deanna

chairboy

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 11:19:48 am »

Thank you very much Deanna! I have just remembered that my Interact profile email address was different from that I used to purchase Media Center, both for Windows and Linux, however I have now changed my Interact email to be the same. Sorry for any confusion caused if that was the issue. Cheers!

Deanna

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 03:00:52 pm »

Thanks for the info.  That helped.  You should have received an email from me with your Linux license.  If not, let me know.

astromo

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 05:11:56 am »

My first post! I am from the UK and have been with you with Media Center 13 for Windows with every release including v20, but up to now either managed to sort out my issues myself or plucked some jewels of wisdom from the support forums (some very knowledgeable people around I have to say).

Mate, I for one, am seriously impressed that you've been on the bus for this long and obviously made incredibly functional use out of Interact and the Wiki. Muchos Kudos to you. Your silence is an example to us all that the good oil is contained within the resources on offer and their fruits are simply a matter of digging deep enough.

Chapeau!
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT
Pages: [1]   Go Up