INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: simpler appearance  (Read 748 times)

justmejd

simpler appearance
« on: November 07, 2014, 05:43:30 am »

hey all!
I hope this is not a stupid question, but I am a little stuck.... for djing I want to use JRiver merely for playback. I have a different prograamm for organising and for prelistening on headphones. So I would like the JRiver appearance to be as simple as possible So that it fits on the right side of my screen and I could drag and drop files from the other program easily into the playlist. Preferably just the basic play buttons the equaliser and the playlist and nothing else.... Nothing of the tree structures on the left or any other additional things... How do I do that?
Thank you in advance!

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: simpler appearance
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 06:02:32 am »

justmejd

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 06:34:22 am »

Wow, cant say I am not embarassed now... Thank you Maybe one more question. I have no preblems playing playing 44kHz files in WASAPI, but when I try a 48 kHz track it brakes down and wants me to change things in the DSP output. AIMP seems to have no Problems with these files in WASAPI, how to ffix it?

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 06:55:51 am »

You need to either have the player resample (via DSP Studio) to the output format selected in Windows' Sound Control Panel, or use WASAPI Exclusive.

Using DirectSound rather than WASAPI will let Windows handle the resampling instead of Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up