INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Accidental Visualization  (Read 993 times)

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
Accidental Visualization
« on: January 28, 2002, 11:47:02 am »

I was listening the "Allman Brothers" and adding files to the playlist. I noticed that some that I had ripped were not showing so I looked down to "The Allman Brothers" and there they were. I didn't really have much to do so I leasurely grabbed the subfolder under "The Allman Brothers" and started dragging up to "Allman Brothers" ... a fairly good distance. After a few seconds, I noticed that as I dragged past folders on the way up, as the downbeat hit, the subfolders would open. This would only happen at the folder at the downbeat. I tried it three more times to make sure and I'm sure. Wierd, huh?
That's right.
I'm cool.

Alonso N

RE:Accidental Visualization
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2002, 12:17:41 pm »

I'd say you got the power sub-woofer jacked so high that on the beat your nervous system does a small reset, and by the time you regain consciousness you have paused on a folder long enough to open it....

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
RE:Accidental Visualization
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2002, 01:03:04 pm »

You might have a point. I was here alone so it was cranked. There are two 15" woofers about 2 feet away in two directions. A couple of 12" Advents on the floor at my feet and some DB|PLS| towers (8" woofers) behind me. There probably was that sonic vibration thing happening.
That's right.
I'm cool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up