INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will not connect to web  (Read 949 times)

MikeBRG

• Recent member
Will not connect to web
« on: November 25, 2014, 01:41:33 pm »

I am now with 20.0.40 and all is well but with the last two updates I cannot now connect to the internet to seek out cover images etc.

If I highlight an album cover in the library and then click on a web link (tab) such as amg or Google etc, from the tabs at the top of the page, the web page screen goes blank white and nothing appears. The word 'ready' appears along the bottom black strip. To get something, I have to click on the 'refresh' icon at the top of the blank page and the page then comes straight in.

Up till these versions I had no problem. Anyone else seeing this or any suggestions?

iMac 3.1GHz i5; OS 10.8.5; Safari 6.2

Hoping you can help

Mike

adphil

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Will not connect to web
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 02:22:39 pm »

Same here. I'm using OS X 10.9.5.
Also, cmd Q for quitting the program doesn't work anymore.

MikeBRG

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 08:15:54 am »

Well the good news is that only one other reader has the problem. The not so good news is that it is still there for me in version 20.0.45.

I have disabled Ad blocker in Safari and the Intego virus and net barriers I have but to no avail.

I have reinstalled all versions of 20.0.x in turn and can confirm that the problem is not present up to and including 20.0.29 but appears in 20.0.38 onwards. It must be down to a change in the program at that stage rather than my machine.

Any suggestions as to how to pin the problem down?

Mike

MikeBRG

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 01:32:54 pm »

Its fixed in 20.0.46.

Many thanks for this. A sense of well being has descended over Mac land again - well at least this corner of it. An excellent product.

Mike BRG
Pages: [1]   Go Up