INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View- File info possibility?  (Read 1236 times)

Ekpen

• Citizen of the Universe
Theater View- File info possibility?
« on: November 28, 2014, 03:32:49 pm »

Greetings:

I am asking if the theater view can have some upgrade in its use and flexibility.
In standard view, covers arts for music and movies  are available which add to the ease of use and  display of information of either the cd or movies.
In Theater view, we do not have these options or luxuries.
Are we going to have an updated Theater view that will give us this flexibility?

Thanks.

George

Arindelle

Re: Theater View- File info possibility?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 06:37:24 am »

Not sure what you mean maybe. In Theater View you can customize the file info shown under Appearance in the options which works pretty well. You see cover art in Theater mode. ??

Ekpen

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 12:12:07 pm »

Not sure what you mean maybe. In Theater View you can customize the file info shown under Appearance in the options which works pretty well. You see cover art in Theater mode. ??

Maybe I am missing something. I will look at "Appearance" again later.
In standard view, you  mouse over the cover arts for both audio and movies, you see the file info.
Not possible in theater view.

Thanks.

George

Arindelle

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 01:03:49 pm »

Maybe I am missing something. I will look at "Appearance" again later.
In standard view, you  mouse over the cover arts for both audio and movies, you see the file info.
Not possible in theater view.

Thanks.

George

Your welcome :)
You can't use mouseover, but if you click on Info you will see all the fields you configure to show from playing now. The way the info shows depends also on how the view is toggle. Either you click it or it can be shown to the lfet of the cover art. I think it is a lot more visible that way.

Ekpen

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 09:17:09 pm »

You can't use mouseover, but if you click on Info you will see all the fields you configure to show from playing now. The way the info shows depends also on how the view is toggle. Either you click it or it can be shown to the lfet of the cover art. I think it is a lot more visible that way.

I meant to say mouse over when in Standard view. I can not do a mouse over in theater view, my bad.

I am missing "info" in my theater view.
I have an old Acer 9810 Aspire with old version of MC. I just resurrected this laptop after replacing the lcd inveter. I will check this  notebook to see what I am missing. I know I have seen or configured theater view in the past to display file info with mc 18 or 19.

Thanks.
George

Thanks for your help.

Ekpen

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 12:01:56 am »

Greetings:

All is fine now. I had to go to  info panel to redo it on MC 19. I still have  the set up  on my old notebook.
I will now repeat the steps on the new  Asus all in one PC.

Again, I appreciate your help so far.

George

Thanks.

George
Pages: [1]   Go Up