INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disappearing Keywords in Listed tag  (Read 2018 times)

Mike Foran

• World Citizen
Disappearing Keywords in Listed tag
« on: December 05, 2014, 07:19:38 am »

I have a Keyword style tag for my files that I use to select from a list of multiple keywords. However, suddenly it's behavior has changed so that I am no longer presented with a list of keywords, but instead only see the keywords that have already been selected for that file. If I want to check off a new keyword from my existing list, I have to type it in manually before it appears. I am doing a lot of tagging and it really slows things down not to see the entire list available to check off. I noticed it had changed behavior when I added a new keyword, but there was plenty of room in the field for more options.

Is there any way to change behavior back to it's previous state?

Mike Foran

• World Citizen
Re: Disappearing Keywords in Listed tag
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 10:48:21 pm »

I'll follow up on my own question as I found a different way to do the same thing. I created a new View with my keyword tag in a column on the left of my files. I could then select a file or files, and tick boxes will appear, which when checked will allow 'Pane Tagging'. Once enabled I could then select files and tick off the keywords I wanted associated, or create new ones. It actually works better than before in some ways.

ohbothered

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 11:13:19 am »

I apologize for resurrecting a nearly year old thread, but I am just now having this exact same problem: keyword tagging via check boxes is suddenly ... gone! Were you ever able to determine the root cause of this problem? I'm not having much luck employing/adapting to your personal work-around.

thanks!

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 11:52:14 am »

I apologize for resurrecting a nearly year old thread, but I am just now having this exact same problem: keyword tagging via check boxes is suddenly ... gone!

Where?  In a Panes View, up top in a Pane that shows keywords?  Or in the Tagging window on the left?  Or somewhere else?

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up