INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: strange new library has appeared...  (Read 1298 times)

ferday

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
strange new library has appeared...
« on: December 06, 2014, 01:51:14 pm »

noticed that somehow overnight, a new library has appeared in the "playing from" tree

it is titled AVA-387257, and the description lists it as a DLNA library.  i CANNOT load the library to see what it might mean...if i try to load it MC crashes immediately

it's no big deal, it doesn't seem to do anything other than be there, but i have to admit i'm very curious where this came from.  I did NOT create a library.  i have NOT made any system changes recently, and i have NOT done anything with my DLNA network in any way...i haven't even really done much with MC other than play media recently

any thoughts?

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re:
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 11:57:20 pm »

Neighbors?

CountryBumkin

Re: strange new library has appeared...
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 05:26:01 am »

Do you have an Android phone? - I saw "AVA-387" associated with that phone when I Googled it.

ferday

• MC Beta Team
Re:
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 09:19:11 am »

Neighbors?

I'm wondering about that....it just showed up overnight and I can't do anything with it.  I did recently get new neighbours so maybe that explains it....I did notice while messing with my DLNA last night that there are several new servers listed which are clearly the new neighbours....

No android devices in the house, but thx Bumkin

Now my question is what makes it appear as an MC library....does that mean they have MC or is it just a dlna library that MC is recognizing?   

I can't open it or delete it or do anything with it, I'd like it to go away but so far nothing is affected
Edit:  will try out .47, the release notes imply I may be able to delete it using a right click
Pages: [1]   Go Up