INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ignore Bonus Tracks  (Read 1144 times)

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
Ignore Bonus Tracks
« on: December 22, 2014, 11:09:48 am »

Is there a way to tell MC to ignore bonus tracks at the end of album when you queue an album?  I could pull the bonus tracks out and give them a different album name but I was hoping maybe I could just flag them to be ignored unless specifically played in MC.

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Re: Ignore Bonus Tracks
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 08:42:47 pm »

I pulled them and put them under a bonus heading / folder.  Don't know of any other way.

kensn

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 12:15:43 am »

You could rate them a 1 and other songs in the album as at least a 2 and use a rule to only play 2 or higher rated songs. Other albums would have to have songs rated as at least a 2 also.

Just a thought

ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

dtc

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 07:34:30 am »

You could rate them a 1 and other songs in the album as at least a 2 and use a rule to only play 2 or higher rated songs. Other albums would have to have songs rated as at least a 2 also.

Just a thought

ken

How would you  get it to only play songs rated 1 when simply playing an album? I can do it in a Smartlist but really just want to do it in a standard category view, without having to go to some other view dedicated to non-standard tracks. Any help is appreciated.

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 08:11:44 am »

I think the easiest option is to just put [Bonus Tracks] on the end of the album name tag for the bonus tracks.  No need for disc number or to even change the track numbers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up