INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie struggling with playback (it won't) Nevermind, sorted it. Happy Holiday  (Read 650 times)

skifastbadly

• Junior Woodchuck

Hi folks,

I've just started using MC20.  I've been using Windows Media Player for years and finally decided to move away from it for a variety of reasons.  Research brought me here.

I've converted my entire library (~20k files) from a mix of WMP Lossless and WAV (which ran all night) and with the exception of some data hygiene issues was pretty well set this morning.  Everything was working fine on my Windows 7 HP workstation.  I was just about to move from trial to purchase when all of the sudden stuff went brown and soft.   I can no longer play anything.  

I've checked the obvious stuff, the sound card, the output format, the file location...I'd suspect a setting in the output but when I hit play, there's not only no sound but the progress bar doesn't move, which indicates to me that it's not a format issue but instead something's crashing.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm a member of a number of other forums so I know there's probably a discussion topic somewhere but search didn't help.

Thanks!  

Craig

skifastbadly

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Newbie struggling with playback (it won't)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 05:58:57 pm »

Hmm.....rebooting fixed it.  Blame it on Redmond, I guess
Pages: [1]   Go Up