INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Odd Graphic Issue?  (Read 2068 times)

tdc

• Recent member
Odd Graphic Issue?
« on: January 01, 2015, 05:49:02 pm »

This is most likely my fault, but I have an annoying issue that I can't resolve without quitting MC.

Somehow I initiate a behaviour where the presently playing track's Cover Art is displayed Full-Window with a black white border. I then double click the image, and the white border turns to black. Then a second double-click and the cover art disappears and I am back to my standard view of thumbnails.

However, the annoying issue, is now than any selection of alternate views, such as "Albums", "Artists" etc then displays this Cover Art full screen once more, and I have to do the double click dance to get rid of it.

Any thoughts?

MC 20.0.52
OSX 10.10.1

bMinor

• World Citizen
Re: Odd Graphic Issue?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 09:56:24 am »

This is most likely my fault, but I have an annoying issue that I can't resolve without quitting MC.

Somehow I initiate a behaviour where the presently playing track's Cover Art is displayed Full-Window with a black white border. I then double click the image, and the white border turns to black. Then a second double-click and the cover art disappears and I am back to my standard view of thumbnails.

However, the annoying issue, is now than any selection of alternate views, such as "Albums", "Artists" etc then displays this Cover Art full screen once more, and I have to do the double click dance to get rid of it.

Any thoughts?

MC 20.0.52
OSX 10.10.1

this is most likely not your fault as i'm experiencing the same/similar behavior with Display View.
and yes, i find it extremely annoying myself.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 02:04:55 pm »

I need some steps to help me reproduce the problem. 

Currently I'm trying:

1. start playing a track
2. view "playing now" and I see a cover art image with a white background
3. double click on cover art and I see a full screen image of cover art with black background
4. double click again and see the same as in step #2
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

rinoatomy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 02:42:55 pm »

John, after step three, exit full view and click on any other view inside AUDIO, such as "recent albums" or "files".

JohnT

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 04:06:00 pm »

OK, after step three I...

1. exit full view (either by pressing Escape key or clicking the X in upper left)
3. Click on Audio, then Recent Albums and I see the view like this:

rinoatomy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 04:57:49 pm »

try this:

1- click on albums, choose something and start playing
2- click on now playing
3- click on albums again (now everything should be fine)
4- click on artists (now the artwork should be stuck on the artists view right where it should be if you were on "now playing".

JohnT

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 07:38:58 am »

Still can't repro.  I wonder if it's something to do with how the playing now view is configured or the artist album views.  I'm testing on a Macbook pro with retina screen and also on a secondary non-retina monitor.  My views are all at default settings.  Could you post a screenshot of your playing now view and also of the messed up display?  Thanks.

rinoatomy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 08:25:16 am »

I'm using an alternate skin but it happens with Noire as well. Same thing.

bMinor

• World Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2015, 10:01:41 am »

I'm using an alternate skin but it happens with Noire as well. Same thing.

i'm having the identical issues...often with display view popping up 2 or 3 times in a row when trying to switch to a diff view.
all of the above only happens after 'display view' has been active for the 1st time. everything seems fine as long as i don't use display view.
Macbook Pro mid 2010 (no retina) + yosemite

chriswimlett

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 03:50:01 pm »

Exactly the same thing happens to me.  I'm not certain, but it seems to happen when the play queue moves to a new track.  I've not found a way to reproduce it though and it is intermittent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up