INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Internet Radio URLs in a Zone Playlist: switch to next URL not always working  (Read 1222 times)

Al ex

• Citizen of the Universe

I have added a zone with the name "Radio Stations"
I added several URLs of Internet radio stations to the zone.

The PREVIOUS/NEXT button works between some stations, with other stations, it doesnīt work.

Is this a bug?

EDIT: I am currently using the trial version of JRiver on MAC for this (20.0.52)

Al ex

Seems like it is related to the settings: gapless and/or track changing...
Will investigate further but I think I have to postpone this to next year ;)

Happy New Year to you All!  :)

Al ex

Just one more update: it seems it letīs me scroll though the radio stations, but when i start playing one of them, I cannot switch to the next one anymore...

And sorry: just realizing that this thread should be in the MAC section, not in Windows..

Al ex

The problem still persists, I cannot switch with CTRL+N to the next Internet Radio station. (same with CTRL+L). I tested this on Win 20.0.50 and Mac 20.0.52 (CMD+N and CMD+L).

I switched on logging, and re-perfomed the hot keys. Something, which came to my attention:
0059156: 14844: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: ConnectToURL failed, m_bConnectError=true, URL=http://192.168.1.175:52103/AVTransport/event

So it seems to be a bug? Attached the full logfile.

Really a pity, as I am just setting up a HTPC on a MAC for someone else - one part of the features, I have promised, is to be able to use Internet radio in the most easiest way, seamlessly in the same program together with his music and movie-collection...

Al ex

Obviously one needs to press STOP first, then NEXT and again PLAY to jump to the next Internet radio URL.
Just klicking on NEXT like it works for audio or video file doesnt work for "live" radio station URLs

So that brings me to the question, how I can programme three commands on one single button click, i.e. by clicking the NEXT button on my FLIRC-remote, first CTL-S, then second CTRL-N, then third CTRL-P is executed.

Maybe with the User Defined Global Keyboard Shortcuts? Anyone an idea, if this is possible?

Not really clear to me, how to customize the XML-scheme in order to have two commands for one click. Maybe something like this?

<Entry Key="Ctrl;1" Command="10002;10003;10001" Param="0" Global="1" />   (for STOP & NEXT & PLAY)
<Entry Key="Ctrl;2" Command="10002;10004;10001" Param="0" Global="1" />   (for STOP & PREVIOUS & PLAY)
Pages: [1]   Go Up