INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: missing cover art  (Read 1075 times)

tuneup

• Galactic Citizen
missing cover art
« on: June 07, 2018, 04:35:56 pm »

Laptop MC23 has all Beatles cover art. MC23 in Id is missing 3, including easy ones like Abbey Road. I uninstalled and reinstalled JRemote and it now matches Id with 3 missing so it picked up a few. Why can't Id get same cover art as laptop? What can be done?

tuneup

• Galactic Citizen
Re: missing cover art
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 05:10:50 pm »

Re your last message, I probably set up DLNA server because Bel Canto instructed that in the REFStream manual (I don't have it handy to check).

I went to Tools > Options > Media Network and I can uncheck "Use Media Network to share this library and enable DLNA." but I don't know if this is what you want me to do. Please send exact instructions to connect by accessing the files on the NAS.

tuneup

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 05:22:29 pm »

I looked at the laptop and it also has "Use Media Network to share this library and enable DLNA" checked. But I don't really know if this is what I need to be working on or if both the laptop and the Id are connecting to the NAS the wrong way.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 05:31:25 pm »

Sometimes a NAS has a DLNA Server.  MC can use it, but you're probably better off to just let MC import the files from it as a drive.

I don't know what the cover art problem is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up