INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo requests  (Read 1287 times)

Ekpen

• Citizen of the Universe
Gizmo requests
« on: December 31, 2014, 09:40:25 am »

For MC20, hopefully in the first quarter of 2015:

Additions and fixes to streaming services for audio and video

Improved touch screen support

Theater View on Mac and Linux

JRemote on Android

Happy New Year, Jim, family, Matt, Hendriks, Bob, and others.
Can we have 1080p  resolution or better with video via Gizmo or other remotes?
Also, I was hoping the user account can be improved by tying it with Gizmo, JRemote, EOS.
A few weeks ago, I helped a friend get EOS, and he logged in to my account. My server was showing him my own playlist.
I have to reload  MC server before he got a fresh screen.
George 

AVTechMan

• World Citizen
Re: Gizmo requests
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 08:50:45 am »

To add to the request, I would like to see a better visual display with Gizmo like it is with JRemote, since I do use a tablet from time to time. In addition, and my brother mentioned this to me is that when streaming outside the home network there should be a way where when we watch something and have to pause for a bit or even stop it, it would be nice to resume where we left off instead of having to start over or finding the spot where the video was left off last.

Other than that I love how the Gizmo plays the video without too much trouble every time....better than some other products I used!

Gl3nn

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 01:17:13 pm »

there should be a way where when we watch something and have to pause for a bit or even stop it, it would be nice to resume where we left off instead of having to start over or finding the spot where the video was left off last.

+1

PeterGregg

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 09:21:11 pm »

To add to the requests:

Volume Up and Volume Down. The little pop-up with the volume percentage is always under my hand/finger. Can it, or is it possible to have that pop-up appear ABOVE (higher on the screen) then the command buttons? This would allow to see the interactive pop-up box rather than scrunching to get a look at it from the left or right side of the device (android phone in my case) as my hand covers the volume levels pop-up box.

2. Would like to see the lists not only in icon form, but would rather a list form too (no icons).

Peter

nitephlight

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 12:31:59 am »

and to request again for good measure...

Persistent status bar notification when Gizmo is playing media locally (mainly audio..) please please please! It is literally the only media application on my phone that does not have this feature. I shouldn't have to go to recent apps, scroll back up and find gizmo everytime I need to pause, or change a track, etc. I don't mean to be bothersome but is there any potential barrier to this? Seems like this is a win for accessibility, brings gizmo in line with similar media apps, and even as an added benefit keeping a persistent notification makes gizmo survive through things like Clear All button in recent app menus.

ty for hearing us out on these requests!

Pages: [1]   Go Up