Devices > JRiver Id -- Hardware by JRiver

New Intel HDMI stick quad-core Atom Bay Trail 2GB Ram USB and microSD

<< < (2/10) > >>

mwillems:

--- Quote from: newsposter on January 13, 2015, 05:48:28 pm ---There are other compute 'stick' solutions that has Pi-like i/o shields including some high-res audio shields.

Also don't discount the possibility of using current-gen USB audio sticks along side (on top of?) these new compute sticks.

With MC/Linux, the possibilities for a MC 'stick' are almost endless.

--- End quote ---

Although most of the current gen sticks and SoC's are ARM which rules out MC for now.  This intel stick would actually run MC as it is.

Although I have got android running on one of my SoC's, which at least opens up Gizmo  ;D

Hilton:
You could of course just plug it into the back of your AVR and use the HDMI audio directly into your AVR and route the video and audio to your display or room of choice.
Dragon Fly USB DACS and the like should also work.

jmone:
FYI - I just purchased the MEEGOPAD which is the "same" stick (well same spec, from the same mfr in China apparently).  Will see how it goes when (if) it arrives.

Hilton:
Look forward to the report!

Peter_T:

--- Quote from: Hiltonk on January 13, 2015, 09:50:11 pm ---You could of course just plug it into the back of your AVR and use the HDMI audio directly into your AVR and route the video and audio to your display or room of choice.
Dragon Fly USB DACS and the like should also work.

--- End quote ---

Oh that would be great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version