INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible bug or request for a fix  (Read 1139 times)

ken-tajalli

• World Citizen
Possible bug or request for a fix
« on: January 16, 2015, 10:17:35 am »

Not a big'E.
When you have the DSP window up, sometimes putting any "tick" makes the DSP window to reduce to background, and the main player in foreground.
UNLESS,
once you got DSP window up, you put the volume up or down or go to next using your "media keys" on your keyboard or remote or whatever, then the DSP window stays in foreground (as it should).
Can you fix it so the player window and the DSP window do not steal the focus from each other?
Uncompressed music on PC - Hugo 2 & DX7 pro - Meridian Poweramp,  Sonus Faber Grand Piano

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Re: Possible bug or request for a fix
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 10:23:11 am »

ive noticed this happens with settings and audio analysis at times too. i just figured it was my display fusion causing it.

ken-tajalli

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 05:17:28 am »

ive noticed this happens with settings and audio analysis at times too. i just figured it was my display fusion causing it.

Test my temp. solution!
once the DSP window is up, use any media key on your keyboard or remote, see if it makes the DSP window stay in foreground.
Uncompressed music on PC - Hugo 2 & DX7 pro - Meridian Poweramp,  Sonus Faber Grand Piano

Arindelle

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 01:12:55 am »

Not sure about this. I sure wouldn't want the dsp or audio analysis windows always on top. You set em and close them or let them run. Maybe I'm misunderstanding?

ken-tajalli

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 09:48:11 am »

Not sure about this. I sure wouldn't want the dsp or audio analysis windows always on top. . .

I would like to have the choice!
the thing is, I may be tweaking a few parameters, but after each change, DSP window jumps to background by itself!
When I am done I can always close it or reduce it myself, I don't want it to jump into background by itself.
Am I any clearer?

Arindelle

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 10:59:22 am »

Sure your clear. But its not a bug or a fix, you want a minor feature request. Its the title of your post thats a bit confusing, no worries though
Pages: [1]   Go Up