INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's the best and simple method working with multiple libraries  (Read 681 times)

ManAtWork

• Recent member

In fact, as many hi-rec music available at Internet, and hi-rec portable music player.
I would think the following scenario is there in market:

People with at least one mobile device, say iPhone, or iPad.
But they also have another hi-rec portable music player for hi-rec music bought from Internet.
The point is they still have the music bought from iTunes, and will bought music from iTunes.
The issue is not one to replace another, but can MC20 works as a bridge to allow two options works perfectly together.
In fact, I am also one of the people in such scenario.
I would still keep and buy from iTunes since many pop songs would be distributed there.
I would also buy the high-rec music like classical music from other sources.
It would come with two libraries in my system (stored in my NAS).

I still couldn't figure out the best and simply way to work with these in MC, including sync with those mobile devices (different OS platforms)

ferday

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: What's the best and simple method working with multiple libraries
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 08:06:29 pm »

Assuming I understand your question, the best way is NOT to use multiple libraries!

If it's all audio, the best way is to configure views to see what you want.  For example you could set a view that only sees AAC and call it iTunes, or a view that only sees DSD and call it high res.  but if you wanted to browse the whole collection you could easily do that as well

I only sync with I-devices so I can't help you with syncing to other OS, but I also don't understand what difficulty you are having with sync either...
Pages: [1]   Go Up