INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art From TMDB No Longer Being Imported  (Read 2115 times)

Ducs_Of_Hazzard

• Recent member
Cover Art From TMDB No Longer Being Imported
« on: February 19, 2015, 08:41:19 am »

Hi There!

Noticed a interesting thing last night.  I have about 600 Movies and have never experienced this.  All of the sudden last night the automatic import of my current batch of movies did not bring in the Cover Art & Wallpapers from The Movie Database.  It did bring in all the other data though.  Just the Cover Art & Wallpapers were not brought in.

If I select the get Movie and TV Info Option it finds the movie on the various sites but it does not bring in the Cover Art under the Use Image when using TMDb or Rotten Tomatoes it does return an image from the Wikipedia Site however.

Any ideas why all of the sudden this functionality would change.  It it an issue with JRiver or is TMDb & Rotten Tomatoes now blocking access to their images?

Thanks In Advance!
MD

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cover Art From TMDB No Longer Being Imported
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 08:50:13 am »

The Movie DB changed something, it'll be fixed in the next build of MC.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Ducs_Of_Hazzard

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 08:51:29 am »

Ahhh!  I see.

Thanks Very Much Hendrik!

MD

1966 Triumph

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 08:01:09 pm »

Was just going to start a thread on this as well, glad I searched first.  While we're at it, it doesn't grab it from Rotten Tomatoes either, although I've had luck with Wikipedia (but sometimes that is only a movie poster rather than the movies cover art you would find on a DVD, etc.).  I'll be looking for an update soon,

Thanks!

clearnoise

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 10:04:23 am »

I have been experiencing the same thing as well. Although for me it started just over a week ago and like the OP said it is effecting cover art only. It seems to be hit or miss about 10% - 15% of the time the image will actually upload.
Pages: [1]   Go Up