INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: asio line-in crashes in multichannel mode  (Read 1267 times)

GrandeBoma

• Recent member
asio line-in crashes in multichannel mode
« on: January 21, 2015, 08:31:59 am »

I noticed that while outputting to jriver mc20's asio driver works with multichannel setups, when opening live->asio line-in I can only select 2 channel mode. Selecting 6 channels results in instant crashes in both MC17 and MC20.

Is this a known issue that ASIO line-in is only stereo or is it just my setup not working? I tried ASIO drivers from my auzen prelude, ASIO4All, ASIO multiclient and all of them crash instantly in both winxp x86 and windows 8.1 x64 when 6 channels are selected. 44, 48 and 96 khz are all affected. The output for ASIO and for jriver are not the same (one is the prelude and the other is nvidia HDMI) so it cannot be a device issue. The system is a Quad Q9650 with 8 gb of ram and nvidia 560ti with 2gb of video memory, so i dont think it is a problem of resources.

Thanks in advance

GrandeBoma

• Recent member
Re: asio line-in crashes in multichannel mode
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 09:02:54 am »

can anyone just please do me the favour of trying to switch asio line in with more than 2 channels and see if jriver crashes?

gilcor

• Recent member
Re: asio line-in crashes in multichannel mode
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 05:47:55 am »

Hello

I have the same problem. I'm working with MC19.

My canal line in work perfectly with 2 canals but doesn't want to open with 3 or 4 canals.

Did you find a solution to this?

Regards,

Gilles
Pages: [1]   Go Up