Devices > JRiver Id -- Hardware by JRiver

upgrading MC on the ID

(1/1)

greatgreyowl:
How do I go about updating MC on the ID? I don't see an update option other than to a Master License anywhere. Have updated the BIOS to version 48 but still running MC version 20.64 and it crashes frequently.

JimH:

--- Quote from: greatgreyowl on March 05, 2015, 06:08:50 am ---How do I go about updating MC on the ID? I don't see an update option other than to a Master License anywhere. Have updated the BIOS to version 48 but still running MC version 20.64 and it crashes frequently.

--- End quote ---
The update of MC is part of the update of the Id.  The version is usually behind that of the straight Linux version.

greatgreyowl:
Have been running the Id update process pretty regularly. Is version 20.064 then the version that the update process uploads or checks against? I just want to be sure that the Id update process is working. Is there another way to verify that the update process actually worked?

bob:

--- Quote from: greatgreyowl on March 05, 2015, 09:12:44 am ---Have been running the ID update process pretty regularly. Is version 20.064 then the version that the update process uploads or checks against? I just want to be sure that the ID update process is working. Is there another way to verify that the update process actually worked?

--- End quote ---
20.0.64 is current for the Id. We try to only release known stable revs for the Id.
The next version will display the update process in a verbose manner and pause for input at the end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version