INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV shows being scattered, & tag names seperating episodes  (Read 779 times)

tiger2000

• Junior Woodchuck
TV shows being scattered, & tag names seperating episodes
« on: March 03, 2015, 06:26:51 pm »

Hello

I have a problem with various TV Shows being scattered across JR20.
For instance, I have got a series called 'Gallipoli' that does not want to be together.. instead it has 4 separate parts that aren't linked. How do I manually combine these shows?

And also, there is a few tv shows that have tags missing, so when imported they become a separate part, instead of being part of the list inside the TV Show cover art.
For instance, Helix S02E07 had a tag name of 'H-X' so now it is separated from the rest of the episodes. Is there anyway of recombining these episodes?

eezetee

• World Citizen
Re: TV shows being scattered, & tag names seperating episodes
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 02:05:34 pm »

Had this same issue earlier with some kids shows.  Some showed up as "TV", some as "Series" and some as weird non-english tags.

Try to find the episodes in the all files view,  hit alt-enter to bring up the tag view, and make sure they have the same genre, series name and possible season number. If they doesn't work, check that there may be some other tags not allowing them to be joined, maybe even flushing all tags and creating your own.

Pages: [1]   Go Up