INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image editor errors on save to location.. with please chose jpg, bmp, png error  (Read 1027 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

On client in home network connected to server library... click images/right click an image/ edit image/ crop/ save/ save changes to file (m01p://192.168.0.4:52199/MCWS/v1/File/GetFile?File=acbdefg)/Click browse/ choose desktop (to circumvent jriver overwriting the original file on the NAS.) / Pay attention that the save as type is JPG/ Save/ Ok/

Error...JRiver image Editor, Please choose either JPG, BMP, or PNG format.

i cannot seem to get image editor to allow me to save a copy of an image i've cropped, it only offers save changes in library (which does not work, i tried saving changes in library then send to/AND dragging the file onto the desktop and it just drags/send to's the original file before being cropped. Save changes to file does as i explained above, and save to desktop just changes my picture sldieshow on my desktop to this cropped static image.

Is there a way to save the cropped file to desktop as a copy? so one can edit it, bring it into 3rd party apps for processing?
not a biggie for me i can always just drag original file to desktop creating a copy, then edit that to my heats content. However, I believe this may be broke from what i've described above.

Pages: [1]   Go Up