INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Turn Off Movie Continuous Play  (Read 1164 times)

harryalder

Turn Off Movie Continuous Play
« on: April 07, 2015, 04:21:39 pm »

Hi,

When I am watching a movie and it is completely over the player goes on to the next movie in the list, when that's over it goes to the next, etc.  That is, it never stops.  Is there a setting that will stop the player from going on to the next movie in the list after the current selection finishes and simply stop.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
Re: Turn Off Movie Continuous Play
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 04:31:00 pm »

When you double click a movie or select Play in Standard View, all the movies in the view get added to Playing Now.

Right click a movie and select Play and only that movie will play. If you select a movie in Theater View, only that movie will play. You can also go to Tools > Options > General > Behavior > Double Click and change "Replace Playing Now (all)" to "Replace Playing Now (single)." Now a double click will only add a single movie to Playing Now.

harryalder

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 04:44:53 pm »

Thank you very much.  I will give that a try.

rammingspeed

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 08:06:20 pm »

Threadjack alert!

In Theater view "sometimes" the "Watch All" function seems to be the default as opposed the "watch" selection.  Any idea why? (and no I'm not on any special medication ?).  Seriously, I have not yet identified a pattern to when or how this occurs.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 08:20:51 pm »

In Theater view "sometimes" the "Watch All" function seems to be the default as opposed the "watch" selection.  Any idea why? (and no I'm not on any special medication ?).  Seriously, I have not yet identified a pattern to when or how this occurs.

It remembers whatever mode was used last.

If you are using it in a Client/Server setup, when you quit and relaunch MC, it uses whatever option was used last on the server.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

rammingspeed

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 08:48:24 pm »

It remembers whatever mode was used last.

If you are using it in a Client/Server setup, when you quit and relaunch MC, it uses whatever option was used last on the server.
Thanks.  I'll check it out.  I run in a client/server setup and the server RARELY actually plays back a file...
Pages: [1]   Go Up