INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ipod synch problems  (Read 1061 times)

rupertn

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
ipod synch problems
« on: September 30, 2003, 03:30:37 pm »

I have been using MC9 succesfully and then this problem happens every time i sync.

sequence is as follows.

plug in ipod mc9 launches. usually connects to ipod, if not i launch updater and mc9 then sees ipod.

select playlists to sync and progress box shows files being transfered as usual.

on completion, some transfered files are visible in ipod window in mc9. also getting high percentage of tracks not transfering, dialog box says due to error code. when i look at these files in the dialog box the only thing i can see is a -23 after the .mp3 file name. this -23 is not present when i look at the file on my hard drive. not sure if this means anything. also getting dialog box with 'hh' in top left hand corner and big red cross that i just close down. again not sure what this means.

now, when i unmount ipod no tracks are in the ipod even though mc9 went thru whole sync process and when i reconnect ipod no tracks are visible in mc9 ipod window although it also says at bottom of screen e: 0 files, free: 2.6 gb...can anyone make sense of this?

I used to have a fully functioning ipod on this software.

Thanks

Phil Lee

• World Citizen
Re: ipod synch problems
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 11:18:44 pm »

You'd be best off posting this in the official iPod support thread at http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=display;num=1063306973. Also you should let us know which version of MC you are using and what type of iPod you have and which firmware is installed on it.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: ipod synch problems
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 06:10:35 am »

Phil,

Thanks for fielding this. I will close this thread and check over at the iPod support thread.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up