INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ifi micro dsd - asio problem  (Read 2225 times)

magig160

ifi micro dsd - asio problem
« on: April 27, 2015, 01:53:01 pm »

Hi,

First of all, I would like to thanks the people of jriver and all the people around for that program. For my point of view JRiver is a games changer in the industrie. I use JRiver for movies but more especially for music with an external dac , the ifi micro dsd.

I experiment some problem right now with my setup and I don't know if someone can help me with my problem on that forum. I used to use the Asio output for matching JRiver with my ifi micro but without any change or update from my side the ASIO output doesn't work anymore. This is not 100% true for all the files and for all the time...like yesterday I played a movie and it worked for couple of minute , I did some change in the config (basic changes in the parameter of ifi (by AMR) HD USB Audio (ASIO) ...paramètre du périphérique... because the movie was in 7.1 and i'm in 2 channel mode) and after it stop working. The Wasapi output still work for any files. The error message when I use the ASIO output says (I translate)

"The files cannot start with the output ASIO for the files 44.1khz/2ch ...be sure that your sound card is well configure. etc"

When I started using the Micro dsd the asio output worked.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards,

permettre deux sorties de usb
Pages: [1]   Go Up