INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DSP User Presets  (Read 1160 times)

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
DSP User Presets
« on: May 10, 2015, 06:15:53 pm »

Is there a way for users to store global presets for DSP without setting up zones?
Would be great to be able to add 'user presets' in the customisable toolbar for easy access e.g. preset 1 2 3 4...
For example, some mornings I like to do a Play Dr playlist which I turn on Adaptive Volume and Peak Volume Leveling, then switch off the DSP for regular album listening. At the moment it is a bit cumbersome to open up DSP window and check individual DSP on and off.
Windows 10 | Sony 55W805C TV | Metrum Acoustics Musette DAC | Luxman L-550AX | PMC Twenty.23

ken-tajalli

• World Citizen
Re: DSP User Presets
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 08:42:32 am »

Is there a way for users to store global presets for DSP without setting up zones?
Would be great to be able to add 'user presets' in the customisable toolbar for easy access e.g. preset 1 2 3 4...

+1 
toolbar with presets for DSP.
After they fix the existing bugs!
Uncompressed music on PC - Hugo 2 & DX7 pro - Meridian Poweramp,  Sonus Faber Grand Piano

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
Re: DSP User Presets
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 09:07:35 am »

You can store all the presets use want in DSP Studio using the Load/Save button on the bottom right. These are saved globally and all presets are available in any Zone. You can use the DSP tag to assign presets to files, but once you do that you need to tag all files with a preset. Untagged files will just use the current preset instead of a default preset.

It would be nice to have an easier way to access presets in Standard View and Theater View. I would also like a DSP section in JRemote for switching presets and eventually changing DSP settings.
Pages: [1]   Go Up