INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nomad Zen: Requesting User's Help with Plugin  (Read 888 times)

WendtCreations

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Nomad Zen: Requesting User's Help with Plugin
« on: September 24, 2003, 09:46:39 pm »

Hello all,

I am hoping that one of you users has the Zen plugin version 9.0.20 somewhere in your hard drives and would be willing to share it with me.

I made the absolutely terrible mistake of not saving mine, and I recently re-formatted my machine, which logically means I reinstalled all my software, including MC9.

Since I did not have my old Zen plugin, I had to download the latest version (9.0.23) from JRiver, which does not work properly under version 9.0.180 of Media Center.  I keep getting the dubious "send error report" pop-up when any action on the Zen is performed (outside of simple viewing of the files in the Zen.)

If someone does happen to have version 9.0.20 of the Zen plugin, please, please let me know.  9.0.20 is the last stable version of the plugin under version 9.0.180 of MC9.

So as to avoid the most obvious reply of "upgrade MC to the latest version," I should point out that this is not an option for me.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help ... My Zen is useless with MC9 right now  :'(

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Nomad Zen: Requesting User's Help with Plugin
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 05:58:07 am »

WendtCreations,

I do not have that version archived, so I cannot send it to you. I hope another user can get it to you.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up