INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Genre/Artist/Album in 9.1  (Read 1031 times)

grahamk

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Genre/Artist/Album in 9.1
« on: September 21, 2003, 06:53:13 am »

I hope i'm not being braindead about this, but in 9.0 I had a Genre/Artist/Album view scheme and I cannot figure out how to get it back in 9.1 (the upgrade seems to have removed it!)

Any tips appreciated.

Thx,
Graham

Marko

Re: Genre/Artist/Album in 9.1
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2003, 10:47:48 pm »

It takes way longer to type it than to actually do it, so here's a quick start to set you off in the right direction.....

right click on either the media library or audio node of the tree, depending on where you want your view scheme to reside. Hover the mouse along this path....

Add View Scheme > Audio > Empty

Your new view scheme, called "empty" for now, will show in the tree and be selected. You got your panes showing, yes? If not, then make them show for the next step.

In the panes area, where it says "empty - click here to configure" on the header, well, do just that and set column type to genre. Now click there again, but this time choose "add column" and choose artist.

Got the gist of it now? If not, post back saying how far you got and we'll pick it up from there.

-marko.

grahamk

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 05:17:06 am »

Got it - thanks so much for taking the time to type all that out.

Graham

rwf

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 11:58:14 am »

:D Ditto that "thanks" - sometimes the simple things aren't obvious at all - but having done it once, the light dawns a bit further!!  :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up