INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hitting Guide on the MCE remote does not bring me in the TV Guide in MC21  (Read 2003 times)

imeric

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

With MC20 hitting guide on my MCE remote would bring me straight into theater view and the TV guide (wanted)

Now in MC21 everything TV related in theater view seems gone...

And Restoring from an MC20 library backup didn't help either.

imeric

• MC Beta Team

Here is "to the best of my knowledge" what I did that seem to have fixed it...
I closed MC21, opened MC20 and went into the guide by clicking the button on the MCE remote. Closed it (both the server and MC20) reopened MC21, hit guide on the remote and everything came back to normal...Strange...

Arindelle

I closed MC21, opened MC20 and went into the guide by clicking the button on the MCE remote. Closed it (both the server and MC20) reopened MC21, hit guide on the remote and everything came back to normal...Strange...
maybe media server v20 was launched. That would explain why it "self-fixed" Check Start-up options in version 20 is not booting with windows

imeric

• MC Beta Team

No I made sure I closed and reopened both MC and the servers..Well, Not sure on the sequence but it fixed the issue!

Arindelle

No I made sure I closed and reopened both MC and the servers..Well, Not sure on the sequence but it fixed the issue!
servers plural? that's not a standard set-up .. if you have different machines launching media server concurrently that could be something else again ... well, who cares what matters is that it works  :).. happy listening !

imeric

• MC Beta Team

No I meant one server.  Obviously I can't run both MC20 and MC21 servers at the same time.  I've asked about having both MC20 and 21 installed at the same time and didn't get an answer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up