INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multi media keys are not working.  (Read 1641 times)

SandsOfArrakis

• Recent member
Multi media keys are not working.
« on: August 12, 2015, 07:30:12 am »

Many years ago I' ve bought a Logitech Cordless Desktop S 530 Laser for Mac keyboard + mouse combination for my old iMac. My iMac has since traded this world for computer heaven so after a few years of not owning an Apple I recently bought a Mac Mini.

Hooked up the keyboard and installed the latest Logitech Control Center drivers for it. Everything works fine except that the multimedia keys (play/pause, previous track, next track) do not work with Media Center 20.0.126. Changing the volume works as it should. Any suggestions how to get them to function? They work fine within iTunes.

OS X 10.10.4, Media Center 20.0.126. The Mac Mini is a 2014 model. (2,6 GHz i5, 8 gb RAM, 1 TB hard disk).

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Multi media keys are not working.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 11:14:15 am »

Many years ago I' ve bought a Logitech Cordless Desktop S 530 Laser for Mac keyboard + mouse combination for my old iMac. My iMac has since traded this world for computer heaven so after a few years of not owning an Apple I recently bought a Mac Mini.
I don't think computers go to heaven.
Hooked up the keyboard and installed the latest Logitech Control Center drivers for it. Everything works fine except that the multimedia keys (play/pause, previous track, next track) do not work with Media Center 20.0.126.
It is possible that the Logitech software is causing a problem.  We've seen it in the past.
Pages: [1]   Go Up