INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannot amend tags on Samsung Salaxy S6 Edge  (Read 1891 times)

nonightsweats

• Junior Woodchuck
Cannot amend tags on Samsung Salaxy S6 Edge
« on: September 11, 2015, 10:05:00 pm »

Recently purchased an S6 edge 64gb - nice machine although it doesn't have and external sd card slot but with 64 gb i thought that would be fine.

I always use MC to copy files across to my devices and adding albums or tracks is still fine. but amending tags does not work - the changes are displayed on the MC screen but there are no statements at the botton of the screen saying saving tags and there is no activity on phone. If i disconnect and reconnect the changes have not worked. the same applies to deleting tracks/albums.

i use poweramp for playing music on the phone and this app can delete and change tags but you have to change tags one at a time for each individual file - which i refuse to do.

this same issue used to occur for me when i had an external sd card with my galaxy s4 and the solution was to move the music data to poweramp's own folder (and link to this under MC as well).

i will try this as a last resort but was hoping that someone here might have a simpler solution.

please note - other tagging programs like tagscanner etc likewise cannot amend tags - they cannot even access the folders correctly to read the info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up