INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: subscritptions  (Read 1870 times)

bigmuscles

• Junior Woodchuck
subscritptions
« on: August 25, 2015, 02:46:35 pm »

hi all just got ready to use jriver pvr and hit a road block. and that road block is to do with schedule recordings. So i'm going to explain best i can ,i have a xmltv guide data with seasons,episode data so alls good there so lets take the series i want to schedule is called JAG (thats how its show it the guide) it's on every day at 5pm. I set a schedule (i know its subscribe thingie) for tomorrow at 5pm but it only schedules 10 out of 20 shows i now have tried all the options and the shows are spelled the same 100% so shoud'nt be a issuse there , so my question is now can jriver only schedule 10 shows that are backed to back ie monday to friday?..ps just tried a schedule on wednedays only and there are 3 wednedays ie 3 weeks but jriver only schedules a week from tomorrow  to 2nd september next week where me showings go up to 14 september???

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: subscritptions
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 03:29:13 pm »

How many days of guide data do you have?

Do you actually see 20 showings in the guide?  But only see 10 scheduled? 

Are those 20 showings all on the same channel at the same time each day?
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

bigmuscles

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 04:04:47 pm »

yep 14 days tv guide data all shows seen in tv guide got episode  to 22 of september and all on the same channel, but it only schedules up  to the 8th september any idea's btw this is with the mc 20 and mc 21

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 04:27:04 pm »

OK.  This is not a problem.  You should not be concerned.  The "To be recorded" filter only compares programs against 14 days worth of recording actions.  So effectively, it only displays shows that are to be recorded in the next 14 days.  That does not mean that the shows further down the road will not be recorded.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up