INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Handheld sync and CUE files  (Read 2331 times)

sstyle

• Junior Woodchuck
Handheld sync and CUE files
« on: September 01, 2015, 12:50:03 pm »

So I have a lot of albums that did not split to tracks, and I have a smart playlist - "5 star tracks". I wish to sync only this tracks. So, JRiver copy to handheld a whole image file instead export only selected tracks. And If I select 3 files from one album it will copy 3 times big files on handheld

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Handheld sync and CUE files
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 05:00:31 am »

I think this is by design, probably can't be done any other way. I'd split the tracks up (personally I'm not a big fan of CUE files anyways)

sstyle

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 05:04:21 am »

? I think it can be done by enable converting in sync settings and everything will be ok. But some files should not to be convert and I should do another playlist for DSD.

Arindelle

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 05:27:19 am »

? I think it can be done by enable converting in sync settings and everything will be ok. But some files should not to be convert and I should do another playlist for DSD.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I don't believe there are options either in conversion or in handheld sync to split cue files .. the sync is file based not tag based. as for DSD I really am not following you, sorry

sstyle

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 05:37:42 am »

I did it yesterday and it works. Export only selected tracks instead a whole image. But also I need to export a DSD files and it should not be convert to FLAC and do not know how to make this exception.

Arindelle

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 05:40:10 am »

ah ok .. thanks for clearing that one up for me :) Sorry then , really don't know

sstyle

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 11:57:04 pm »

It looks like that DSP preferences does not apply. ALso I see that many tracks copy to handheld without conversion (and DSP). DSP settings set only: Volume Leveling and Adaptive Volume. How to fix that?

sstyle

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 12:59:41 pm »

??
Pages: [1]   Go Up