INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Conversion Cache has turned off during Sync Handheld  (Read 1347 times)

lendall

• Recent member
  • Pour notre Malheur, le monde est réel
Conversion Cache has turned off during Sync Handheld
« on: September 03, 2015, 04:34:23 pm »

I needed to delete the contents of my Conversion Cache, but the folder (D:\My Music\JRiver Conversion Cache) still exists.  Now if I run Sync Handheld the function runs fine, except nothing is placed into the Conversion Cache -- everything is transferred directly to the exFAT SD card. I think that there is a way to turn the Conversion Cache function on and off, but I don't recall what it is.  Help?
Intel D975XBX2
Intel Quad Core 2 Extreme 06800 2.93Ghz
MAudio Audiophile Sound Card
XP, SP3
Preamplifier:  6SN7, all stages regulated, stepped attenuator; D.T.N. Williamson Amplifier, 12SN7, 6SN7, 807W (push-pull), Acrosound transformers  initial gain stage with regulated filaments; Speakers Cary Audio (3 way); System B:  Bottlehead Paramour amps with iron upgrade, nos RCA 2A3s; Bottlehead "Sex" speakers (Fostex FE 166E's, two Dayton Audio powered 10" subwoofers).

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Conversion Cache has turned off during Sync Handheld
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 05:24:18 pm »

It's in the same dropdown box as where you entered in the cache directory. You can try turning it off and on to see if that works. If it doesn't, you may need to right click your SD card device in the tree and select "Rebuild Database."
Pages: [1]   Go Up