INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC20 Vs MC21 and DLNA to smart TV  (Read 1850 times)

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
MC20 Vs MC21 and DLNA to smart TV
« on: September 06, 2015, 05:59:13 pm »

Was having issues using wireless DLNA to smart TV past few weeks using MC21. It would start playback and with in 2-3 min TV would report back saying file type not supported, after reading the TV booklet (LG) the booklet stated the error fix was to use a wired connection, well this is not possible. I danced with TV settings and MC21 settings for past 2 weeks. Then today I realized I did not have this issue with MC20 so I reinstalled MC20 along side MC21 restored the backup for MC20, turned off MC21 media server changed settings back to- do not start on start up and closed MC21 and server rebooted pc just because and set up MC20 to be the media server and guess what....not one issue with playback!

So I don't know what or why or if this is isolated to my set up....just reporting what I have encountered.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

AndrewFG

• MC Beta Team
Re: MC20 Vs MC21 and DLNA to smart TV
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 12:29:29 am »

Check your MC20 DLNA server settings for video and advanced, and then make sure you have the exact same video and advanced settings in MC21..
Author of Whitebear Digital Media Renderer Analyser - http://www.whitebear.ch/dmra.htm
Author of Whitebear - http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver.htm

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: MC20 Vs MC21 and DLNA to smart TV
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 03:12:24 am »

Thanks AdrewFG...well now I can't get MC20 & 21 to play nice in fact MC21 just opens to a big black window....go figure

I do have the Allow Multiple Instances checked...so then I close 21 big black box and wait for all to shut down and then open 20 the box from windows opens up...do I want to allow program to make changes...now this only happens the one time unless I try to open 21 again...I'm going back to bed.....
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up