INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EPG Problem  (Read 2110 times)

obchristo

• Recent member
EPG Problem
« on: October 07, 2015, 11:25:00 pm »

I do now and I wish it was better. When I had cable- it would not work with COX and cable card while WMC does. I ditched cable- but have problems with the EPG loading. It's been trying for 20 minutes tonight.

Fitzcaraldo215

• World Citizen
EPG Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 12:10:02 pm »

I do now and I wish it was better. When I had cable- it would not work with COX and cable card while WMC does. I ditched cable- but have problems with the EPG loading. It's been trying for 20 minutes tonight.

I have upgraded through several versions of JRiver, but once again I think this will be my last unless you can make the TV function work AND get an actual manual. It's insulting to expect paying customers to have to navigate a forum to flounder through simple issues.

I just want to enjoy my media- not have to spend several hours a month trying to make this thing work.

There is an EPG thread somewhere here.  You should post there.  But, anyway, I had EPG problems, too, in 21.  Solution - Norton antivirus/firewall suite.  I did not uninstall it.  But, after stumbling around, I found where to tell my Norton to allow mc2xml to do its thing. It had deemed it a threat and blocked it without a message, except buried deep in its history logs.     No EPG problems since.
Pages: [1]   Go Up