INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video play back issues  (Read 2017 times)

indieke

• Junior Woodchuck
Video play back issues
« on: October 24, 2015, 03:20:52 pm »

Hello. I have installed the media center on my computers. On the older one of my daughter a DeLL vostro 3500, from 2010, I have color  flashes, lets say every minute or so.  These are on M2ts files.On some of them, things go also out of sync, and it looks like slow motion. I tried a MKV x 264 re encode, where things seem fine.

I checked for update of my Intel HD card drivers, but it seems they not needed an update. I checked also CPU ussage, which is below 50. I played the file on  WMP, where it doesn not glintch, but then I have no sound there, of course.

I also put on the hardware acceleration in  JRiver, but now I realy not know what to do any more. Thanks for some suggestions...

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Video play back issues
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 04:46:35 pm »

I have 2 dell vostros older than yours...I have not experienced any issues. are you sure all the drivers are up to date and some will also mention that anti-virus could cause these problems. make sure your not trying to play from memory and red october is set to standard.
I have no M2ts files so cannot comment on them.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

indieke

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Video play back issues
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 06:15:10 pm »

Yes, Red October is set, with the x 264 I tried, not such a problem. I did as well a manual update as a scan of drivers on the Dell Website. I even updated the bios.

As stated the cpu is fine also.
Pages: [1]   Go Up