INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Track info Tooltip  (Read 2303 times)

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
Track info Tooltip
« on: November 27, 2015, 11:45:01 pm »

Previous, V19, JRiver Tooltips were dark background and looked great with the 'Purity' skin. V21 tooltips are now white. Can I request dark background tooltips.
Windows 10 | Sony 55W805C TV | Metrum Acoustics Musette DAC | Luxman L-550AX | PMC Twenty.23

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Track info Tooltip
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 09:15:34 am »

I just tried this with the skin I normally use (Black and Blue Too (HC SB)) and it has dark backgrounds on the tooltips.  So I switched to Purity and it has dark backgrounds too.  I see your screen shot with light backgrounds, I just don't know why it's like that.  Try restarting MC maybe?  Try some different skins like Black on Black?

Brian.

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 09:30:46 am »

I just tried this with the skin I normally use (Black and Blue Too (HC SB)) and it has dark backgrounds on the tooltips.  So I switched to Purity and it has dark backgrounds too.  I see your screen shot with light backgrounds, I just don't know why it's like that.  Try restarting MC maybe?  Try some different skins like Black on Black?

Brian.

just reinstalled, now it is black background, but whenever i 'restore library/settings' which would have been from V19 of jriver, the tooltip is white again. Would anybody know why, and if I can edit the library backup zip in some way to stop this from happening?
Windows 10 | Sony 55W805C TV | Metrum Acoustics Musette DAC | Luxman L-550AX | PMC Twenty.23

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 09:58:48 am »

Played with some setting and found out the reason.. 'Popup transparency mode' - if set to enable, tooltip goes black, if set to disable, goes white. In itself this a bug, should remain black regardless of transparency mode.

makersjam

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 09:23:03 am »

Please please please....

Make the items that show up in the tooltip editable.

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 02:57:58 pm »

any thoughts in regards this, be able to turn off pop up transparency, keeping dark background tooltips? fixable?
Pages: [1]   Go Up