INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tabs are reverting back to Start on reboot (SOLVED)  (Read 2445 times)

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Tabs are reverting back to Start on reboot (SOLVED)
« on: December 06, 2015, 03:33:56 am »

just as subject line says...anybody have any ideas why? This has just started the last 3-4 days.

EDIT: It's just not on reboot, it's also just closing MC and starting it up again. I have MC20 on 2 other machines and for some reason this pc is the only one that is acting like this..this is the pc that plays all night...the other 2 pc are used as backup for the media files and have their own libraries from those files...all pc's are updated for windows manually once a month and receive the same updates. I'm at a loss for why this may be happening.

EDIT: I have found a strange Humax RVU Client MediarRenderer in the playing now area of this pc...i googled it but did'nt really learn anything about it other than it has something to do with Direct TV. Why would it show up on this pc and not the other 2 yes there is Direct TV in the house and it is using the wireless connection to the internet....

thanks
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

blgentry

Have you checked to see what your startup location is set to?  Options > Startup > Startup Interface > Location

Brian.

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Tabs are reverting back to Start on reboot MC (SOLVED)
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 10:44:05 am »

Have you checked to see what your startup location is set to?  Options > Startup > Startup Interface > Location

Brian.

dha me...  Well now that seems to of been the problem, how do you suppose this was changed? Odd very odd indeed!

Thanks Brian!
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

blgentry

Monkeys.  Tiny yellow monkeys.  They're everywhere.  :P

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up