INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MediaCenter Owners - MusicLobby Group Buy!??  (Read 1579 times)

Nexus

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
MediaCenter Owners - MusicLobby Group Buy!??
« on: August 25, 2003, 12:21:43 pm »

Owners of JRiver MediaCenter!!  :o

Thinking about purchasing MainLobby and MusicLobby to control your MediaCenter 9 software? Building an HTPC? Looking for a better way to navigate your music and video collection? Read on...

In a previous post Mario of Cinemar proposed a possible group buy discount on the MainLobby suite of applications for owners of JRiver MediaCenter. I believe this is designed to promote the newest release of MusicLobby which truly looks fantastic.

What is MusicLobby and the MainLobby suite of applications...

Visit: www.cinemaronline.com for details.

Additionally you can download a free 30-day trial to see if MainLobby, MusicLobby, and DVDLobby are for you!

The more people we get to do a group buy, the better chance we have to save! So please post here if you are interested and I will start coordinating this effort.

jfmus

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: MediaCenter Owners - MusicLobby Group Buy!??
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 03:01:39 pm »

What is with the anomisity over MusicLobby? It is a high tech piece of software that is utilizing one of the best, if not the best audio software on the market. (Media Center). If the jriver crew believes in its abilities, and wants to associate with MusicLobby, what is the big deal. If you think it is too expensive don't buy it. If it suits your needs, it is actually quite affordable.

I read these boards all the time, and the guys who post constantly, and you know who you, as do all of us. You are influencing many peoples opinions about a single piece of software that you seem to be scared of. It will not take the place of MC, but it certainly can enhance it. I have no affiliation with MusicLobby, nor do I own it, but stop with the bashing and jokes until you have something constructive to say about it.

Sorry JimH, not trying to start WWIII, Mario and MusicLobby seems to be taking a lot of bashing in couple of threads, and it is getting tiring.

OK I am off my high horse....lol

jfmus

P.S. And by the way, I would be interested in a group buy if it becomes an option.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 03:04:12 pm »

nexus,
I've cleaned up the thread.  I apologize on behalf of the delinquents.  They were having fun but I can see that it seemed unfair.  I don't think it was meant that way.

They have promised to behave now.

Jim

jfmus

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 03:06:09 pm »

JimH,

I didn't get my post out in time, but I am glad you felt the same way.

jfmus

skeeterfood

• Citizen of the Universe
  • We're all just food for the skeeters.
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 03:21:19 pm »

I'm probably in assuming the 1.50 trial version due out any day now works better than the 1.00 version with my setup (and I have no reason to believe it won't).

-John

Nexus

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2003, 04:02:21 pm »

Thanks Jim.

I have found this forum extremely informative and the majority of users very courteous. I enjoy reading how other users are taking advantage of MC's impressive features.

Keep up the great work and thanks for your efforts!
Pages: [1]   Go Up