INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recording from cassette to JRiver  (Read 2542 times)

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
Recording from cassette to JRiver
« on: February 18, 2016, 05:42:23 pm »

I have a cassette connected to line in on pc via rca (cassette) >stereo phono (computer)

How can I get JRiver to recognise this?  Online help is out of date and referes to option I cannot find?

Trevor
Trevor
CustomBuild HTPC. YAMAHA RXV673 BK A/V RCVR, AE:Floor Standing AEGIS NEO 3 SPEAKERS,Center: AE NEO 7ii BK CTR SPKR, Sub NEO 8ii BK SUB, Rear:AEGIS NEO 1 V2 SPEAKERS (BLK), Sony MDR-HW700 headphones, KDL55W829BBU SONY 55" 800HZ SMART LED TV and OPPO BDP-105DBMR MULTIREGIONED FOR BLU RAY AND DVD

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Recording from cassette to JRiver
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 06:44:42 pm »

You want to Record to a file on the computer right?  Not play the cassette one time, through MC?

I suggest another program.  Audacity is a really good basic recording program and it's free.

Brian.

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
Re: Recording from cassette to JRiver
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 06:47:35 pm »

Ok thanks.  Reading earlier help it looked as though Jr could do it. But I'll try audacity

Trevor
Trevor
CustomBuild HTPC. YAMAHA RXV673 BK A/V RCVR, AE:Floor Standing AEGIS NEO 3 SPEAKERS,Center: AE NEO 7ii BK CTR SPKR, Sub NEO 8ii BK SUB, Rear:AEGIS NEO 1 V2 SPEAKERS (BLK), Sony MDR-HW700 headphones, KDL55W829BBU SONY 55" 800HZ SMART LED TV and OPPO BDP-105DBMR MULTIREGIONED FOR BLU RAY AND DVD
Pages: [1]   Go Up