INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to exclude the stack top (or prevent auto reimport of particle-ised BDs)?  (Read 1852 times)

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I have various BDs of TV series and use particles to break the episodes out. I typically remove the disc itself (the index.bluray library entry) from the library and I've noticed that jriver (auto import) repeatedly re imports it.

Can anyone advise how to do one of the following

1) prevent jriver from continually reimporting something deleted from the library, or
2) provide an expression that matches on "is not part of stack OR (is a stack file but not the top)"

I see there is a [Stack Top] but this appears to equate to -1 irrespective of whether the file participates in a stack or not

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team

I've seen the same issue here, but I don't know of a way to stop it.

I finally 'solved' it they way I solved my other disk based media issues and ripped almost everything to MKV so I could easily stream or download to my i-devices (using Air Video Server HD). Something I couldn't do in disk form.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver

In Auto Import, have you checked "Ignore files previously removed from library"?

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team

I've seen the same issue here, but I don't know of a way to stop it.

I finally 'solved' it they way I solved my other disk based media issues and ripped almost everything to MKV so I could easily stream or download to my i-devices (using Air Video Server HD). Something I couldn't do in disk form.
my current solution is to leave them in the library but change the media subtype to something random that I don't use, sweep it under the carpet basically :)

In Auto Import, have you checked "Ignore files previously removed from library"?
yes I do
Pages: [1]   Go Up